Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

Jang Geun Seuk, Moon Geun Young and Kim Jae Wook' wedding

  I cant hardly wait for 'Mary stayed out all night' drama to hit the screen coz it has one of my fave actress-Moon Geun Young and my Korean celebrity Husband-Jang Geun Seuk(according to F/B quiz he he he).Anyway, I've always love JGS since Hong Gil Dong because of his expressive eyes.Dunno why, sometimes I felt like he resemble a bit of GD maybe his fashion sense-he is indeed a fashionista too.They release 2 stills of the drama and it's quite unique since its background is a graveyard.
 MGY's wedding dress is a cute mini dress while JGS looking hot in his bohemian wedding suit.Kim Jae Wook looked incredibly handsome and suave in his wedding tuxedo.So here's what I'm talking about:

though its a bizarre wedding place, they still look good

I would be confuse to if I've to choose between JGS and KJW

No comments: