Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dara Park and Taeyang?

  
Fuh....i was panic at first yet as I read the article, i can't stop smiling.It's not I don't like Taeyang, but I really can't see him with Dara.I still can take it if Dara is with Jiyong or Tabi but is a kinda of with Taeyang.But it was so surprising since she put Taeyang in the bottom of her fave Big Bang- that means he really made a bad impression of himself to his most probably fave noona.If he has hots for her, he better change.
 With Dara's description on Taeyang's behaviour around her, it reminds me Tabi's comment on Taeyang's innocence which is really a huge contradiction.Hmm.. so what is really going on?.So here is my theory - Taeyang does has hots for the pretty noona but made a wrong move.Taeyang's innocent side in him made him like a little boy.So do you still remember what little boys always do around the girls they like?THEY DISTURB THEM TO MAXIMUM because they want get the girls attention.But what they don't know is, the girls will feel victimized and gradually built a mind set 'bout this kind of guys - stay away from mean guys, they aren't worth it.
 Oh, Taeyang, if my theory is right, I feel sad for you cause you yourself  drove Dara away.Dara might look like a non chalant girl but like other girls- we hate irritating boys.Guys should show to the girls they like that they can be trusted and depend on when needed..I think it's not so hard to think why Jiyong is her fave Big Bang.Despite of Jiyong's mischievious appearance, he was once regarded by Dara as an oppa like dongsaeng which means a younger guy who can be depend on like an older guy.That's all my theory for now.


Here's the article to share from allkpop:

Sandara Park described her relationship with Big Bang’s Taeyang on this week’s Strong Heart. The charismatic 2NE1 member talked about her friendship with Taeyang and expressed her honest thoughts.
She stated, “I don’t know if I should call it an ill-fated or an incompatible relationship. Taeyang seems really nice and suave on the outside but in reality he’s just a rascal that doesn’t know much about women. He usually pinches me and rolls me around on the floor in the practice room to tease me.”
She added, “One day, I wasn’t feeling well but he didn’t even notice and started to roll me around again. I started crying and ran to the bathroom. I know that he’s just being friendly to his noona but it catches me off guard. Taeyang is becoming really popular amongst the female fans but to me, he’s last on my list in terms of Big Bang members.”
Source + Photo: OSEN

No comments: