Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Fugitive: Plan B (도망자 Plan B) KBS Official HD Preview (KBS America)


Yes, i know that this drama has been on the tv screen for a few weeks already yet I only got the chance to watch it today as my home in Penang doesnt subscribe to Astro to get KBS World.It's not like I can't get it online but the fact that i had to wait for it to buffer and download was a kinda annoying.
So today finally I got to watch the talk about expressions of Jiwoo by my beloved Rain.I can't help to smile and laugh along with him.And there's Daniel Henney, looking incredibly handsome in his glasses as Kai - rain's arch rival for Lee Na Young. I told myself- it would have been great if the main actress is Lee Hyori instead of Lee Na Young.( I can hear my sister shouting 'you are so bias!').Though Hyori has mentioned she would consider acting offers carefully but I can't help but to miss her in action- I blame this on Bahnus for dragging Hyori to such situation.
Its widely known that Hyori has a great relationships with both actors - Rain and Daniel.Since Daniel and Hyori used to work in CF and magazines together, these two share a close relationship while Rain is no stranger to Hyori's life.Known as best dance partner for Hyori, both of them share an incredible history and chemistry though both parties denied the famous so called 'one night stand'.I wished her to be the lead actress cause no matter what the ratings gonna be, at least she wont fight it alone like in the past.She will have 2 great friends who she can find solace in.Hmmmm how I wish for those moment.
anyway, I came to one conclusion, this drama will be listed in my must have k-drama dvds that i've been collecting.I'm just hoping the finale of this drama wont be a dissapoinment.

1 comment:

Elle said...

you're bias......
hahahaha