Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

this little boy made my day



My day started with a long sermon from boss - all thanks to my 'beloved' subordinates.I didn't blame him at all because even I had no more energy to repeat same old thing to them .Then my day continues with pile of work and marathon of meetings.Tension started to creep to my brain and starting to feel pain of the left side of my brain.Luckily I still have ponstan and cafergot in my bag.An unexpected 'sharing knowledge' email from my other working colleague really somehow made me smile.Simply because of the cute baby picture.
 And then I realized, today I'm officially an aunt- my brother had a baby boy early this morning.I wished I can dashed to Seremban just like superman so that i can see him.can't help to wonder how he looked like either he inherited his mother fair-skin good look or his father dark and handsome look?.Honestly, I'm not that great with babies either i'm not into them or they not into me.As i browsed for cute baby wallpaper, Mason's wallpaper caught my attention.He is too cute to be pass thus later his smile made me continuously looking for his picture.
Now my 100kg burden on my shoulder now felt so light because of a little boy angelic smile.Thank you, Mason.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Thanks for such a perfect submit and the evaluation, I'm completely impressed! Maintain stuff like this coming.

Anonymous said...

Hello A very nice niche blog, and a good design there sparks Simplicity yet complex algorithm of the internet. Thank You.