Total Pageviews

Monday, May 17, 2010

how Hyori and Rain treat their significant others?



Hyori and rain's news to start my day- obviously its my new addiction.I need dose of their news to boost my flattened energy on this Monday morning.However the news i found is certainly liftinf eyesbrows.Apparently, both of them appeared together again in Come to play and they were asked how they treat their girlfriend/boyfriend.Hyori's story was a kind of sad because her ex-boyfriend scolded her for not having any other interest except him.When i read that, my respond was 'WTF!', that is so cold and hurtful.Rain on the other hand, expressed how horrible he was so saying some hurtful words to his ex girlfriend as he felt she was controlling him which later he regret it.
But why am I feeling this 2 people is like talking about each other?.Though I love Rain but I'm not surprised with his story because he did mention before in some interview about how he hated being control by someone else and Rain is a very direct person- he even dare to turn down Megan Fox's dinner invitation.Well, i hope for nothing else but happiness for Hyori and Rain.here's the article:

Two of the hottest promoting artists, Lee Hyori and Rain, spared some time to guest star on MBC Come to Play, to be aired May 17th, revealing some unknown stories about their ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends as well.

Lee Hyori spoke about the time that she was the most hurt by something her boyfriend said to her.

She revealed, “When I dated my ex-boyfriend, I clung onto him a lot, but he once asked me, ‘Don’t you have any of your own interests?’” The audience was surprised at the news; they were in disbelief that the Queen of K-Pop could have been treated like that by her boyfriend. However, Lee Hyori sent the studio off in laughter when she continued, “Even though that comment really hurt my pride, I replied, ‘Nope! Dating you is my interest!’”

Rain seemed to be on the different side when he spoke about the time he said a hurtful thing to his ex-girlfriend, saying.

He admitted to asking his ex-girlfriend, “‘Why do you keep hovering over me like you’re surveilling me? Stop imprisoning me!‘” However, he expressed his regret over the situation, saying, “When I think about that now, it hurts me.”

Source: Bae SunYoung @newsen.com

Translation: mocha @kpoplive.com

Tags: Come to Play Lee Hyori MBC Rain

No comments: