Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Onew, Tabi, my sister and me


My precious Tabi


The apple of the eye of my sister- Onew

 Tall, sexy and handsome- my definition of Choi Seung Yeun aka TOP aka Tabi.among Big bang , he was the first one caught my attention during We Got Married episode for In Young and Crown J by being ....SILLY.Only later then, I saw the other 3 qualities in him which made me chose him as my fave BB.My baby sister and I always has this little thing on celeb to conquer(not in real of course)- more like limiting each other from drooling over the conquered celeb.As an easy example, Tabi is my 'conquered idol' so my baby sister can only compliment but is forbid from fantasizing about him  more than that.Same goes to me, I'm forbidden from drooling over any of her 'conquered celeb' such as Onew from Shinee.Yet if she wants to take any of mine and I also want to take any of hers, the both of us must have a mutual understanding for a batter system.
 These few days, both of us had a silly argument over Onew.It's all started with us doing an online quiz -Kwik quiz about the compatibality with the selected group or idol.It was totally for fun yet somehow my baby sister turned green after I kept on 'getting' Onew for a few series of quiz.Knowing Onew is one of her Achilles heel, i started to brag over it which successfully turned her ballistic.
 In order to encounter my 'brag', she keep on threatening me by taking away Tabi from me.I told her off and reminded her of her words about Tabi a while back- she wont fall for him as he has evil eyes.She just laughed and admitted only now she can see Tabi the way I saw Tabi. Yesterday she went ballistic again with Luna after seeing their(Onew and Luna) performance for Thanksgiving.I just laughed about it.

Honestly, both of us has no intention to exchange cause its too hard to do so unless she is willing to handover Onew to me like I did with Jaejoong for her.To my baby sister, TABI is MINE!.

p/s:to other fans out there, no need to get worry cause this little affairs only apply to our family.so you guys out there still can love and fantasize about them as much you want to.Peace!

2 comments:

Elle said...

ya...kutuk den yo..
turn into green??
igt incredible hulk ke??
hahaha..

Elle said...

oooo..kte den tukor hijau yek...
IDC if u still gonna brag about the quiz, i am gonna take ur precious tabby without any mercy..hahahaa *evil laugh*