Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ha Ji Won over Hyori?




I've been busy for this few days and didn'opportunity to really sit down and enjoy my fave show-Family outing.So when the opportunity to so walked to my door yesterday, i immediately grabbed it without second thought.Knowing the guest of this episode is Ha Ji Won, I told myself, don't overcritize her since i'm very very fond of the family's queen-Hyori.Plus, Dae Dae is back into picture so this episode is really something that i looked forward for.

yet the first 15 minutes already annoyed me by watching how the men alienated hyori and go ga ga over everything that Ji Won do including her close dongsaeng-Haejin and dae dae-urgh!!!!.but at least daedae wasn't as bad as Haejin.I really felt like wanna stranggle him.hyori on the other hand tried her best to be cool which i don't think i can do if i'm in her shoes.with Dae dae absence from the family picture for almost a month, Haejin was easily 'attached' himself with his fave noona-taking over daedae's place and yet with the arrival of Ha Ji Won, Hyori became 'worthless'.So i wonder what gonna happened haejin once ji won leave?i bet he will come back to be next hyori again.

another thing that annoyed me is how Shiyeon respond to all attention given to Ji Won.Yes, she does has a big heart but i felt like she tried to be likeable to everyone and didn't take a stand after being alienated like that.at this point it made me miss ye jin very much-she was a very good sister to Hyori.They stood by each other everytime got alienated by the other family member thus both of them didn't look 'alone' and became the black sheep.ShiYeon didn't act like that, for me she is not fit to be in the family.

back to the issue on ha ji won over Hyori?i will solemnly stand by Queen Hyori's camp and i can't wait to see what the guys gonna do when the guest lady is out of the picture.

No comments: