Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

hYORI THErApHY....

Doesn't she looked pretty?


 For those who has been following my blog, you guys would easily understand how much I love Lee Hyori.ever since her album plagiarism scandal(it wasnt her fault in the first place), she would only surface the KPOP  news with her charity works and endorsements.So back to the title of my post-Hyori Theraphy.
  Why it was titled such away?Simple- her news made my day.I went thru a rough time at work and my lovelife till the point I felt so lonely cause only GOD understand how I felt and other human beings seemed to be very ignorant....then I found her news at ALLKPOP (zillion of thanks) - I felt so relieved and recharged .
WHY?Because Hyori Unnie had tougher time that I did yet she managed to smile to the world in other words-women like me gotta be strong like her.

So here's the news that made my day...:

Singer Lee Hyori has wowed fans with her beauty once again.
On August 21st, Lee Hyori tweeted, “We are nochuhnyuh bridesmaids~~^^“, and uploaded a photo with her friends. ‘Nochunyuh’ translates to “spinster” in Korean.
In the attached photo, Lee Hyori is seen in a pink, tube top dress. Her pure, innocent charm was further enhanced by the fact that she wasn’t wearing a lot of makeup.
After viewing the photo, netizens commented, “She is not an old bridesmaid but a fairy“, “She is a living goddess“, and “Where else is there a pretty nochunyuh like this“.
Source + Photo: TV Daily via Nate

No comments: