Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

JiYong ah....

 VS 

  There are 3 person I missed to see in action - fave unnie Hyori, nae saram/ ideal guy Yunho(TVXQ) and nae saram /fave hip hop leader JiYong(Big Bang).Luckily these three 3 people still can be seen in CF or drama or red carpet so at least a little peek can fill up those empty  feeling.
In topic of Jiyong, he always impressed me with his choices of fashion from head to toe either positive or negative way.However I notice something that I dont really like- everytime any of my nae saram come back from Japan, they will look so 'girlish'- i refused to use word gay ish because they aren't.Maybe this is due to trimmed eyebrows ...though it's not as thin as any other Johnny's artiste but still it brought effect to their appearance.....:I got nothing against Johnny's artistes in fact i adore Kame of Kattun very much, its just that i want to preserve macho-manlier looking for Koreans and leave the extreme metrosexual look to JPOP stars.Surprisingly, I miss his blonde Heartbreaker hair-do, seriously.His new redhead is too Jo Kwon which a kinda disappointing for one of the best fashionista in KPOP and i even like his classic bowl cut better.



No comments: