Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jerella fever......

        It has been a few of month since Down With Love ended but I'm still head over heels for this lovely tandem.For once, I'm very thankful to Ella and Jerry obsessive fans for keeping the rest netizen updated with PingGuo update.Honestly, it has been a while for me to update this blog.Yet at this moment I'm in a very in the mood of love for PingGuo.
        Everyone knows(almost everyone) that Jerry Yan achieved his superstar status with his Meteor Garden persona- the cocky yet tender loving Dao Ming Si.Personally, when Asia being hit with MG fever, I was swayed with Hua Zhe Lei's charm and Jerry was least person I like in F4.Funny but true, when everyone was talking about Jerry Yan, my eyes and heart belongs to Vic Zhou.With his real distant personality, I didn't follow any of his drama.In fact, I was rooting for Ella Chen in DWL (really really adores her).
     Now thanks to Ella, I got to see Jerry's side that is more likeable and more charming.My impression of him took a 360 degrees turn.Ella did a very impressive job changing an ice king to sunshine king since she is the sunshine queen.As I looked thru all Pingguo's pictures, its clearly shown how their relationship changes for time to time.At the first press conference, I saw the normal old Jerry Yan. Then, in behind the scene of DWL, I saw Jerry the new friend of Ella.In the first screening press conference, I got to see a new 'chummy hommies' of Ella.Starting from the rating celebration party until White Day celebration plus SHERO album promotion, I saw a superstar putting down his guard and followed the little kid in him to surface.He was just a like a naughty little boy keep flipping the skirt of the girl he liked - something that he never do with his other female co-stars.At Beijing promo conference, he's all giggly around our Ms Sunshine Ella.At Hong Kong promotion entourage, Jerry represented himself as a man for Ella to cling on with the lost of her grandfather.
   People say, picture says better story than words which I agreed 100% in their issue.Ella is well known to be  
handsome guy killer because her admirers are endless list of handsome and well known celebrities such as Joe Cheng, Danson Tang, Wu Zhun, Jerry Huang, Wilber Pan, Lee Hom and Baron Chen.Wilber once quoted, Ella is the 3rd important woman in his life after his mother and sister.Her close friendship with Jay Chou also is something other people admires.Now, superstar Jerry Yan  has her under his skin.Jerry is beaming with happiness whenever Ella is around and its clearly shown by the way he looked or stares at her.
   Ella has gone thru series of heartbreak and same goes to Jerry.If these two people can find some chances to be with each other, it will be a heaven bless for their fans.They deserve to have someone who love them for who their without taking advantage of their stardom.  

p/s:would you hold your friend's hand like above if you dont have any deep feelings for him or her?hmm, something to ponder......  

No comments: