Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Miduhyo- TVXQ



This song is definitely one of my fave from TVXQ though it was about a few years back.It has special effect on me which I can't explain.It's also one of my impossible wish which is to get my future significant other to sing or dedicate this song to me.The reason I used Siwon picture because it represent my other impossible dream- having hubby and daughter look like that.Too much isn't it?he he he

I Believe

translation by: seohee (sbsk.net/forums)

[Micky] Girl, Let me prove that my love is real
I'll give all my love to you, Please Trust me

[Xiah] I believe...I believe that one can fall in love at first sight, though I told you that it wasn't possible.
I only hid this thought from you because I was afraid that you would look at me as if I was careless and hasty.
[Choikang] To tell the truth, ever since I met you I only lived with thoughts of you.
There was only one thing on my mind from when I woke up in the morning to when I went to bed at night.

*[All] I believe in you...I will send all my feelings for you through the the way I look at you. Do you know how my heart feels, how I want to keep the feelings I have for you hidden?
Even the fearful feelings for when you might leave me one day.
[YW] You...

[Micky] Love is a nervous feeling that flutters your heart...
it is like a breathtaking lonliness...
[U-Know] Please keep looking at me with the same eyes...always and forever like this.

[Xiah] If only you could stay close enough to me
so that my heart can relax...
just so that I could see you...
I would be very happy.


*Repeat [Xiah] You...

[YW] If I could stay by your side like this...
If, in the end, it is that I don't know anything about how much I love you.*Repeat

[Micky] I can't let you go
You are the only one in my life

No comments: