Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hyori thanks Daesung....


Sexy queen Lee Hyori clearly did not forget her old friends even when faced with comeback stages and fame. In fact, the singer displayed her close friendship with ex-Family Outing buddy Daesung even more blatantly than usual! Hyori included a quick but sweet note to the Big Bang member on the back of her new album:

“We sang ‘How did We Get’ together. When I proposed to do a cover of Annie Lennox’s song ‘No More I Love You’s’ with Big Bang’s Daesung, many people around me tried to discourage it. [If I wanted to sing a love song duet with a male singer], at least it shouldn’t be Daesung [….] The brother and sister image portrayed in the variety program ‘Family Outing’ is too strong.”

Hyori went on to explain why she went along with singing with Daesung anyway. During karaoke sections with Daesung and Lee Chunhee, Hyori “discovered that Daesung’s voice is really good and I really want to let everyone hear it. It also matches my voice very well.” Obviously, Hyori was dead-set on the decision – and I sure am glad she was!

Source: asiae.co.kr

No comments: