Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

the word of the day-Majimak

'Majimak' which also means 'the last' seem to catch my attention ever since yesterday.It's all started with Hwanyobi WGM cuts that I watched last nite followed by family outing, the one with Lee seung chul as the guest family.In WGM, the word represent sorrow feeling of departing which i must admit- I cried even though i've watched it before.Coincedently in lee Seung Chul's episode, the family asked him to sing the infamous and legendary 'majimak concerto' or 'the last concert' in english.He sang it so well that made my heart fluttered after hearing it.
This morning, just before i go off to work, the word was found again in the Family outing for the season finale.and thinking it will be the last of Family outing with my beloved favourites, my heart sank especially when Jaesuk called and said it's really the last outing.Ottoke...:(.my day won't be as cheerful as before...:So that's why i really thought the word of the day is 'majimak'.

No comments: