Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

kakkoii ne.....

  My last entry was in June(I wasn't mistaken) then I was 'infected' with writer's block disease.I've been reading and browsing for my new entry yet nothing catch my attention or my eyes..
  So today as I was browsing All KPOP- my eyes were immediately caught a classic,elegant and handsome looking 6 lads in suits.Check out the photo- aren't they smacking gorgeous?


  I found out it was for their latest Japanese single-I'm Your Man.(how i wish Taecyeon or Junsu is mine).The single was quite good though it was not as good as any of their Korean hits yet the response from the Japs were sensational thanks to the sexy tie dance that they did in the mv.Kudos to the choreographer- excellent dance move.I couldn't keep my eyes from Junsu and Taecyeon even Chansung looked incredibly 'kakkoii' in the vids.Lets check out the talkabout vid:

No comments: